- Submitted: Tue, 2016-07-12 03:44
- Updated: Tue, 2016-07-12 03:44
- Topic: People
- Type: 7 Minute Pecha Kucha
With the recent news of U.K.'s exit from the European Union, I see some striking cultural similarities with attempts to broadly deploy Agile transformations that can often limit or even sabotage progress!
In this short walk-through, let's:
1. Introduce how BREXIT indicts a scaled approach if misused
2. Identify how some micro vs. macro organizational motivations can conflict in the Agile world
3. Address what may be a necessary alternative to "divide & conquer"
4. Frame a set of incentives that can help drive broad scale alignment
5. Offer a forecast around how the "culture wars" will play out